Food Analyst Exam - FSSAI
- Both theory papers viz. Paper-I and Paper- II are compulsory for all candidates appearing for 4th FAE, 2017 and 1st JAE, 2017.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and each question will carry four marks. There will also be negative marking for incorrect answers
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The candidates should secure atleast 35% in each theory paper (Paper-I and Paper-II) separately with minimum aggregate of 40% in both papers.
- The candidates of 4th FAE who qualify in Paper-I and Paper-II (Theory Papers) will only be allowed to appear in Paper-III (Practical). Dates, venue and syllabus of Practical examination will be intimated separately.
- Candidates of 1st JAE who qualify in paper-I and paper-II (Theory papers) will be awarded certificate of qualified Junior Analyst.
Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II is enclosed at LINK